Author: ANURAG SAHAY
Date: 19th-20th March 2011
Duration: 90 minutes (no additional time); wrong solutions will NOT be penalized.
For questions refer to: Puzzlepicnic forumSome tips (thanks to players who pointed out):
- You can visit any time your contest page and look at your solutions simply by clicking on the link, for example to find mistakes.
- When you click on the Submit solution button, you must wait for the confirmation of data saved before clicking on a new puzzle link; otherwise your solution will be lost.
- It's NOT a good idea to right-click on a link and open another page or tab to solve a new puzzle. This may cause loss of data (and in the worst case the applet will work no more). So don't do it!
- You can also save partial solutions by clicking on Submit solutions (only colours will not be saved).
- IMPORTANT: by pressing on SPACE during solving, it's possible that you delete all your numbers! Use DEL to delete a single number. SPACE works as ENTER in java, and if a DELETE COLOUR button is active, it will work. I know it's better to use SPACE (easyer to find, and puzzlers used to play in croco press it automatically), but for the moment I couldn't implement it.