* You can visit any time your contest page and look at your solutions simply by clicking on the link, for example to find mistakes.
* When you click on the Submit solution button, you must wait for the confirmation of data saved before clicking on a new puzzle link; otherwise your solution will be lost.
* It's NOT a good idea to right-click on a link and open another page or tab to solve a new puzzle. This may cause loss of data (and in the worst case the applet will work no more). So don't do it!
* You can also save partial solutions by clicking on Submit solutions (only colors will not be saved).
* IMPORTANT: by pressing on SPACE during solving, it's possible that you delete all your numbers! Use DEL to delete a single number. SPACE works as ENTER in java, and if a DELETE COLOR button is active, it will work. I know it's better to use SPACE (easier to find, and puzzlers used to play in croco press it automatically), but for the moment I couldn't implement it.
Dutch Loop (20)
Easy As ABC (40)
Four Winds (25)
Gappy Blocks (60)
Magic Labyrinth (70)
Slither Link (50)
Star Battle (55)
No Four in a Row (25) .
Total: 1000 points