The fifth HALAS league tournament consists of 2 rounds of sudoku and 2 rounds of puzzles.
This competition has the same format like Sudokucups! So you'll need a printer!
The schedule of the competition is following:
- 1 round of sudoku - 60 minutes
- 2 round of sudoku - 75 minutes
- 1 round of puzzles - 60 minutes
- 2 round of puzzles - 60 minutes
The important information:
- Right now you can train on-line variants!
- The competition will be open from 12:00:00 on May 18, 2012 (GMT + 1 hour) to 23:59:59 on May 21, 2012 (GMT + 1 hour)
- You can solve every round separately!
- You will be given at least 1 hour (60 minutes) from lifting the password to solve the puzzles
Competition puzzles were prepared by Sudoku - Jan Novotný;
Puzzles - 1 round - Jan Novotný, 2 round - Jiří Hrdina, Štefan Gašpar.
Checkout more puzzles by clicking on the below image
|Fun With Puzzles Index Page|