Few day back, I posted Funny Quick Riddles. These were riddles in which one don't need to think much as these were neither logical nor mathematical. However answers to these riddles was very funny. That riddles were just for fun. Then I posted Quick Riddles. These riddles were kind of one liner questions. However answers to these riddles was not easy and required deep logical thinking. Today I am posting some out of box thinking riddles to tickle your brain.
These riddles will require some out of box thinking to solve it. For some of these riddles one may feel that its impossible and question is not correct, but if one thinks out of box then these riddles can solved very logically. Lets see how many of these out of box thinking riddle you can solve without looking at the answers. Do share this post with your friends, so that they can also twist their brains with these riddles.
1. Two men went down to the river. There was a boat which could carry only one person at a time. But both the men crossed the river. How did they do it.
2. The 22nd and 24th President of US has the same parents but they are not brothers and neither they are brother or sister. How is this possible?
3. I am tall when I am young.
I am short when I am old.
I glow when I am alive.
I can die because of your breathe.
Who am I?
4.Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
5. I went out to a popular tourist destination one morning. I spent the entire day there asking the same question to everyone I came across. Though I met around 1000 people, everybody had a different answer to the question.
What question did I ask?
6. Peter has found two gold bars in a treasure he just excavated from the ground. But the forest people will not let him take away their treasure. He runs and come across the only rope bridge that connects the other side of the river to the forest. Peter is aware of the fact that the rope can accommodate the weight of only 90 kg. He weighs 70 kg and the gold bars are each 13 kgs. Still he manages to cross the rope bridge without shredding any cloth off his body.
7. King Akbar sentenced a man of death sentence for some crime he had committed. Known for his kindness, the king told the culprit that he had a choice to die through a way he decides.
The culprit was clever and said something that saved him from the death. What method do you think he must have chosen for his death ?
8. I came first on earth but second on the heaven.
I also came twice in a week but found just once in a year.
I stay away from months but you can find me in February.
What am I?
9. A man make a house which is of square in shape. All the side of his house are facing south. How is this possible.
10. Tina is the daughter of Tom. Tom is the ..... of Tina's father.
11. Fill in the blanks-with same letters in same order to make following sentence which is both sensible and grammatically correct.
The _________ Doctor was _______ to operate because he had __________.
12. Two fathers and two sons goes to watch the movie. However they buy only 3 tickets. How is this possible?
13. A basket has 5 Mangoes. How can you divide these 5 Mangoes among 5 people so that each gets one Mango and still there is one Mango left in the basket?
14. When a father is asked what is the skin color of his sons, he answers
They are all white but two, all brown but two, all black but two.
How many sons this person is having?
15. Two girls are born to the same mother at the same time, at the same month and year and yet they are not twins. How is this possible?
16. A woman shoots her husband, then holds him under water for five minutes. A little while later, they both go out and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
Below are the answers of these riddles. We have hidden the answers to avoid anyone looking answers by mistake and loosing the fun of solving these riddles. Do select the text between the numbers to watch out the corresponding answer.
1. Both were at the opposite end of the river.
2. Because they were the same person. Grover Cleveland, the only President to ever serve nonconsecutive terms, was the 22nd (1885-89) and 24th (1893-97) President of the United States.
4. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
5. I asked about what is the time now?
6. Peter keeps juggling the gold bars in his hand while crossing the bridge.
7. Old age
8. It is letter 'e'
9. He makes his house in North Pole
11. notable, not able, no table.
The __notable__ Doctor was _not able_ to operate because he had _no table_.
12. Because there were only three people. The Grandfather, the Father and son.
13. One person gets in the Mango with the basket.
14. Three Son, One is White, One is black and one is brown
15. They are part of set of Triplets
16. She shot her with her Camera.
Below are the answers to the 1st puzzle of the post titled Non Verbal Reasoning Test with Answers. We have hidden the answer to avoid any spoiler. Do select the text between the numbers to see the answer to the corresponding brain teaser.
1. There is lot of difference between these two pictures in the eyes and lips which our mind is not able to process. Do download this picture and rotate it to see the differences yourself.
Checkout more puzzles by clicking on the below image
|Fun With Puzzles Index Page|