Answers to these Fun Brain Teasers Question are given. To avoid any spoilers, I have separated answers to these brain teasers and posted these answers in different posts. Links to answer to each of these brain teaser is given after every question. Please do scroll till the end of the linked answer post to watch the answer to these fun brain teasers.
Do share and challenge your friends to solve these Interesting Brain Teasers.
1. Charles's mom had three children. The first was named June, the second was July. What was the name of the third child?
2. This is very interesting brain teaser.
The manufacturer does not want to use it, the buyer does not need to use it and the user does not know he is using it. What is it?
3. This is very twisting brain to test your word power.
The word CANDY can be spelled using just 2 letters. Can you figure out how?
4. Ram bets Sham $100 that he can predict the score of the hockey game before it starts. Sham agrees, but loses the bet. Why did Sham lose the bet?
5. Can you find the next 3 letters in this sequence?
o t t f f s s _ _ _
6. You have to think out of box to solve this Fun Brain Teaser. FOUR is HALF of FIVE.
Is this statement True or False?
Sometimes description of given situation can be entirely different from what is being narrated. Here is such a twisting brain teaser puzzle to test your mind.
7. A woman shoots her husband.
Then she holds him under water for over 6 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 6 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How can this be?
Now here is Simple Brain Teaser to test your knowledge.
8. What do these 3 have in common?
The Cabbage Patch Kids
Again this is Memory Recall Brain Teaser. Here is something which you must have seen it in your life time and still sometimes it become difficult to recall it.
9. What is black when you buy it from market, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
10. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
This tough brain teaser even I could not answer. Anyway something tough for one may be easy for someone else. Do checkout if you are able to solve this one quickly?
11. I can sizzle like bacon,
I am made with an egg,
I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg,
I peel layers like onions, but still remain whole,
I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole,
What am I?
12. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching!
This brain twister will be very easy for US residents.
13. Hi! Ma and Pa told me I'd better say that all the two-letter words in this paragraph have something in common ...... or else! What's the common factor here?
Out of box thinking will be required to solve this brain riddle.
14. What falls but never breaks?
What breaks but never falls?
Time to test your vocabulary with this Language Brain Teaser
15. There is a common English word that is seven letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains a common English word - from seven letters right on down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing a letter at a time?
How will you save your life in this life threatening brain riddle?
16. In olden days you are a clever thief charged with treason against the king and sentenced to death. But the king decides to be a little lenient and lets you choose your own way to die. What way should you choose? Remember, you're clever!
17. A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis:
The Wife said she was sleeping.
The Gardener was picking vegetables.
The Maid was getting the mail.
The Butler was cleaning the closet.
The Cook was cooking breakfast.
The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they know?
18. Can you answer all seven of the following questions with the same word?
1. The word has seven letters.
2. Preceded God
3. Greater than God
4. More Evil than the devil
5. All poor people have it
6. Wealthy people need it
7. If you eat it, you will die
19. This one is crazy brain teaser question which will make you to think out of box. Can you understand the following equations?
2 + 2 = fish
3 + 3 = eight
7 + 7 = triangle
20. What is a word made up of 4 letters yet is also made up of 3. Although is written with 8 letters, and then with 4. Rarely consists of 6, and never is written with 5.
Next few are word brain teasers to test your word power.
21. What is it that when you take away the whole, you still have some left over?
22. What six letter word in the English language contains ten other words without rearranging any of its letters?
23. Name an English word of more than 2 letters that both begins and ends with the letters "he" in that order. There are two possible answers. "hehe" is not acceptable.
This one is very challenging logical puzzle. Lets see if you can solve it without looking at the answer
24. Rajesh and Evanthe becomes friends with Ashu. They ask her about her birthday. She gives following probable dates of her birthday to both of them
Feb 13, Feb 14, Feb 19
April 15, April 17, April 21
May 12, May 14
June 12, June 13, June 17
Then she tells separately Month and Day of her birthday to Rajesh and Evanthe respectively.
After this Rajesh and Evanthe talks the following
Rajesh: I don't know Ashu's date of birth. However I know that Evanthe also does not know it.
Evanthe: I was not knowing it however now I know Ashu's birthday.
Rajesh: Then, I also know when Ashu's birthday is.
Question is when is Ashu's birthday?
These Fun Brain Teasers are part of Fun Math Brain Teasers. Below are the next and previous Math Brain Teasers in this series.
Previous Math Brain Teasers: Interesting Brain Teasers to Challenge your Mind
Next Math Brain Teasers: Easy Mathematical Brain Teasers with answers For Kids and Teens to Challenge your Brain
These Fun Riddles are also part of Logical Brain Teasers. Below are the previous and next puzzles in this series.
Previous Puzzle : The Brain Wiring Test for Kids, Teens and Adults with Answers
Next Puzzle : Quick Interview Logical Questions with Answers
Here is answer to "Dead Wife Murder Crime Detective Mystery Puzzle".
I have hidden this answer to avoid any spoiler. Do select the text below to read the answer.
This is very obvious. Detective said come here quickly but he did not say where. so how did her husband know where the crime scene was? it means he killed her.
Here is answer to some of the Brain Teaser Questions of post titled "Simple Math Riddles for Teens and Kids with Answers to Twist your Brain".
I have hidden this answer to avoid any spoiler. Do select the text below starting from the number of the puzzle for which you want to check the solution till the next number to read the answer.
2. Answer is 855. If AB+CD = E then answer is (A+B)CD i.e (4+4)55 = 855.
4. Answer is 32.
IF A+B = D Then Answer is 4*(A+B)
6. Answer is 41
IF A+B=D Then Answer D is drives from reverse the result of AxB.
8. Answer is 6.
IF AB + C = D Then answer is got from BA-C ie. 15-9 = 6.
10. Answer is 1610. If A+B = D then D = (AxB)(A+B) i.e. (2x8)(2+8) = 1610.
12. Answer is 206. If abc x def = g then g = (a+b+d+e)(c+f).
14. Answer is 18. This one was very simple. Just divide the sum obtained by 2.
16. The answer is 643. If A+B+C = D then D = (Ax3) (Bx2)(Cx1) i.e. (2x3) (2x2)(3x1)=643