Last week, we have posted Quick Funny Riddles. In these riddles one does not need to apply any logic or math. All these riddles were just for fun with your friends. Its always fun to tickle your friends brain with quick riddles. I keep on asking my friends the quick riddles which will be one liners, but will need out of box thinking to answer it. Most of the time the answers to these riddles will also be one word or at most will finish in one line. Again today's riddles are for fun. However answers to these riddles will require some logic and out of box thinking.
Here we are posting some of the quick riddles which you can ask your friends and challenge their mind. Say to your friends that they have to answer these riddles really quick. Answer to some of these riddles will amuse you and your friends. Some of these puzzles are also Who am I? type of riddles. In these kind of riddles, hints are given about something and you have to guess the thing from these hints.
Answers to these riddles is given at the end of this post. However it will be great to read the answers of visitors of this website. Do post your answers in the comment section of this post.
1. My friend can shave over 10 times a day but still have a full beard. How is this possible?
2. I point up its dark, I point down its bright. Who am I?
3. When you go at RED but stop at GREEN
4. Tom is assistant at a butcher's shop. His height is five feet 10 inches. He shoe size is 7. What does he weigh?
5. If it took 10 Men 10 hours to build a wall
How long would it take 5 Men to build it?
6. A person was buying something for 5$ and selling it for 3$ becomes millionaire after while. How can this be possible?
7. The Prime Minister of the country has a brother. His name is Tom. However Tom says that he does not have a brother. How can this be possible?
8. Feed me and I live, yet give me a drink and I die. Who am I?
9. An electric train is headed north and wind is blowing south. In which direction the smoke go?
10. The more places the I be, the less you can see. Who am I?
11. We drop it when we need it and raise it when we have used it. What it is?
12. Which vehicle is spelled the same forward and backward?
13. Don't have eyes, but once I did see. Once I had thoughts, but now I am white and empty
14. The More you take, more you leave behind
15. I come in the morning, yellow and big to shine your day. Who am I?
16. Brothers and sisters, I have none but this man's father is my father's son.
Who am I looking at?
17. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it and grey when you throw it away?
18. When do we say Ten if we look at 2?
19. When you have me, you feel like sharing me. But if you do share me, you don't have me. What am I?
20. What three letter word which changes a Young one into Old.
21. What is as light as a feather, but even the world's strongest man could not hold it for more than 2 minutes
22. Everyone has me, no one has lost me, you see me both indoors and out. What am I?
23. If you drop me, I will probably crack. Give me a smile I will always smile back. What am I?
24. I go all around the world but I still stay in a corner. Who am I?
25. If there are four sheep, two dogs and one herds-man. How many feet are there?
26. You will always find me in the past, I can be created in present and future can never taint me. What am I?
27. What belongs to you but other use it more than you do?
28. I has a head. I have a tail but I don't have legs? Who am I?
29. I am only live where there is light. But I die if the light shines on me. Who am I?
Answers to these quick riddles are given below. We have hidden the answers to avoid anyone reading the answers unintentionally. Do select the text between the numbers to look out at the corresponding answer.
1. Because he is barber.
3. While eating the Watermelon
5. None. Wall is already built :)
6. Because he used to be Billionaire.
7. Because Prime Minister is woman. So Tom has sister who is Prime Minister of the country.
9. Nowhere. Electric train does not emit smoke.
16. I am looking at my Son.
18. When we watch time in clock.
19. A Secret
21. His Breathe
22. A Shadow
23. A Mirror
24. Postage Stamp. It is stick at the corner of the letter and goes around the world.
25. Two. Sheep have hooves, dogs has paws, only people have feet.
27. Your name
29. A Shadow
Here is answer to 4th Brain Teaser Question of post titled "Fun Brain Teasers For Kids, Teens and Adults with Answers to Challenge your Mind".
We have hidden this answer to avoid any spoiler. Do select the text below to read the answer.
4. Ram said the score would be 0-0 and he was right. Before any hockey game starts, the score is always 0-0.
Below are the answers to the 2nd puzzle of the post titled Non Verbal Reasoning Test with Answers. We have hidden the answer to avoid any spoiler. Do select the text between the numbers to see the answer to the corresponding brain teaser.
2. The Answer is D.
Checkout more puzzles by clicking on the below image
|Fun With Puzzles Index Page|