Fun is the way to live life. So lets have Fun With Puzzles with Funny Brain Teasers. These Riddles looks funny, however answering to some of these teasers will require you out of box thinking. Lets see how many of these funny brain teasers you can answer?
These Funny Brain Teasers are part of Fun Brain Teasers and Riddles.
Hidden solutions to these Brain Teasers is given at the end of this post.
1. On my way to St. Ives I saw a man with 7 wives. Each wife had 7 sacks. Each sack had 7 cats. Each cat had 7 kittens. Kitten, cats, sacks, wives. How many were going to St. Ives?
2. A bus driver was heading down a street in Bangalore. He went right past a stop sign without stopping, he turned left where there was a 'no left turn' sign and he went the wrong way on a one-way street. Then he went on the left side of the road past a cop car. Still - he didn't break any traffic laws. Why not?
3. What can you catch but not throw?
4. What demands an answer, but asks no questions
5. Which alphabet is a part of our body
6. There is a certain crime, that if it is attempted, is punishable, but if it is committed, is not punishable. What is the crime?
Answers to these brain teasers is hidden to avoid any spoiler. Do select the content between two numbers to see the corresponding solution of these funny brain teasers.
1. Only myself
2. Bus driver is not driving anything. He/she is walking in street.
6. Doing Suicide
Here is answer to 14th Brain Teaser Question of post titled "Out of Box Thinking Fun Brain Teasers with answers to Challenge your Mind ".I have hidden this answer to avoid any spoiler. Do select the text below to read the answer.
Answer is leaf.