Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Tapa (Mini Puzzles Series #12)

This Puzzle type appeared in O─čuz Atay Puzzle Contest (OAPC-1) championship and now a days it has become a classic puzzle type. I love solving this puzzle. In fact there are many Tapa Variations puzzle contests happened after this puzzle type was first introduced in OAPC championships. This is my first puzzle of this type. So quite easy puzzle type which can be used to introduced kids to Tapa puzzle variation. 
I am re-posting this Tapa as 12th puzzle in Mini Puzzles Series.
Rules of Tapa puzzle
Paint some squares black to create a continuous wall. Number/s in a square indicate the length of black cell blocks on its neighboring cells. If there is more than one number in a square, there must be at least one white cell between the black cell blocks. Painted cells cannot form a 2x2 square or larger. There are no wall segments on cells containing numbers.

Next Mini Puzzles Series puzzle: Wittgenstein Briquet (Mini Puzzles Series #13)

Solution of Fun With Sudoku Series puzzle titled Even Odd Sudoku (Fun With Sudoku #88)
Even Odd Sudoku (Fun With Sudoku #88) Solution
Even Odd Sudoku (Fun With Sudoku #88) Solution

If you liked it please do help us grow by sharing it with your friends

Get 'Fun With Puzzles' updates via email...

Enter your email address

Please look out for the confirmation email that you’ll get shortly. If you don’t get it, check your junk mail folder as occasionally they do get filtered.

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment